Architektura | Design | Budownictwo
Szukaj:

Autodesk wprowadza SketchBook Mobile do App Store

Unikatowa komercyjna aplikacja firmy Autodesk

2009-10-09  Autor: Dorota Sapija   Źródło: Autodesk   Kategoria: Oprogramowanie, komputery

Unikatowa komercyjna aplikacja firmy Autodesk do projektowania na urządzeniach mobilnych zapewnia dostęp do rozbudowanych narzędzi kreślarskich i rysunkowych w iPhone i iPod touch

Autodes ogłosił dostępność Autodesk SketchBook Mobile w App Store. Autodesk SketchBook Mobile to nowa aplikacja do malowania i rysowania na poziomie profesjonalnym, wyposażona w pełny zestaw narzędzi do szkicowania, dostępnych przez prosty w obsłudze i intuicyjny interfejs zaprojektowany specjalnie do urządzeń iPhone i iPod touch.

„Programy użytkowe na urządzenia mobilne stają się coraz bardziej zaawansowane i wykraczają już poza zastosowania rozrywkowe” – powiedział Robert „Buzz” Kross, wiceprezes Manufacturing Industry Group w firmie Autodesk. „Z przyjemnością udostępniamy tę aplikację przez App Store profesjonalnym projektantom i społeczności twórców. Wprowadzając SketchBook Mobile App Autodesk kontynuuje swą tradycję udostępniania rynkowi ekonomicznych profesjonalnych rozwiązań wspomagających projektowanie.”

SketchBook Mobile App wykorzystuje ten sam silnik graficzny, co oprogramowanie do malowania i rysowania Autodesk SketchBook Pro, zapewniając prawie takie same możliwości i funkcje, co aplikacja na komputery stacjonarne. Kombinacja wysokiej jakości cyfrowych ołówków, pisaków i aerografów, a także prosty w obsłudze interfejs „sterowany gestami” pozwala twórcom tworzyć wszelakie dzieła, poczynając od prostych szkiców, na grafice jakości poligraficznej kończąc.

Główne właściwości SketchBook Mobile App to:

- Warstwy -  rysunki mogą zawierać do sześciu warstw.

- Pędzelki - oprogramowanie obejmuje 25 gotowych pędzelków z pełną możliwością zmiany ich ustawień.
- Wybór kolorów - dostosowywalne wzorniki kolorów oraz tarcza barw z suwakami RGB zapewnia paletę praktycznie nieograniczoną.

„SketchBook Mobile to więcej niż program do malowania i rysowania dla zabawy, to jest narzędzie dla zawodowych ilustratorów i grafików” – powiedziała Susan Murtaugh, grafik. „Wszystko co mi jest potrzebne dostaję za cenę nie do pobicia – rozbudowane warstwy, import zdjęć i wiele dostosowywalnych pędzelków, w tym ołówki, farby, tekstury i aerografy. Co najważniejsze, narzędzia pozwalają na odwzorowanie siły nacisku, z możliwością dobierania szerokości i przejrzystości rysów, dzięki której szkicowanie na urządzeniach przenośnych wchodzi na wyższy poziom”.

Obrazy tworzone w SketchBook Mobile można zapisywać jako obrazki i otwierać w SketchBook Pro. Dzięki temu twórcy, projektanci i każdy kto po prostu lubi rysować, mogą w dowolnej chwili zacząć pracę w SketchBook Mobile, a potem ją dopracować w SketchBook Pro.

SketchBook Mobile App jest dostępny w cenie 2,99 USD w sklepie internetowym App Store na urządzenia iPhone i iPod touch lub pod adresem www.itunes.com/appstore/

Z App Store można również pobrać bezpłatną* wersję Autodesk SketchBook Mobile Express App. Dodatkowe informacje o SketchBook Mobile App i SketchBook Mobile Express App można uzyskać z witryny www.autodesk.com/sketchbookmobile, z której można także pobrać egzemplarze oprogramowania.

Wasze opinie

2016-06-06 09:16:52    good

With the growth of the internet, the ease and availability of ordering surfing products and buying surfboards of all types online has become an acceptable way to shop and purchase a new board. However, buying a surfboard at your local surf shop may be preferable because you can touch it, pick it up and feel it, and talk to a sales representative face to face. shoppingadvice.us

The stores these days have so many ideas for beach house decorating in them that you don\'t know where to start. Make your design your own and these guidelines will help you on your journey to a one of a kind perfect style made just for you. housedecor.us

Spring Break is upon us and so is the great opportunity to do a Grand Canyon helicopter or airplane tour. But don\'t delay when it comes to booking your flight. These trips sell out and sell out fast. Learn more. Read this article. luxurytour.us

Fashion industry attracts many young people nowadays not only because it is a rather new profession, but also it is supposed to realize person\'s likes in the field of fashion. Besides, it is quite a high-paid profession today. When a young person decides to connect his or her activity with the fashion industry nothing comes to mind except one its aspect - fashion design. fashionicon.us

As Health Reform continues to unfold, the pace of change is picking up speed, as new models of reimbursement, care delivery and access are taking shape. These shifts on the provider side should represent good news for millions of Americans that need better support from the healthcare system, especially since many of those with chronic disease aren\'t currently getting recommended care. healthyday.us

The 11 Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor and Mary Morrissey is a very popular digital product today. In this 11 Forgotten Laws review we will take a look at this product and see what are the pros and cons of it. Before the review itself we will also understand what are The 11 Laws. lawadvice.us

Choosing a window tint shop can be confusing. \"Best Price\" \"No Bubbles\" \"20 Years in Business\"... How do you know which shop to choose? There are major differences between tint shops and you don\'t want to make a bad investment. shoppingblog.us

If you are an investor looking to invest in a commercial real estate property, without a doubt, you want to make sure that brings you a profit and offers value to your tenants. Prospective tenants will be attracted to your commercial location if you can ensure their safety and security. housedevelopment.us

If you\'re not ready to get into a fierce (and most likely, neverending) debate about the difference between a traveler and a tourist, then you just need to follow one rule: Never mention the word \"tours.\" Somehow, tours has become a taboo in travel. \"Real\" travelers will tell you that joining a group tour is not a \"real\" way to travel. grouptour.us

This article is aimed at informing bloggers about the right approach for creating a fashion blog. Fashion is a topic about which almost everybody claims to have knowledge. Still, mistakes committed almost unknowingly become hindrances in the way of a successful engaging fashion blog. fashionkeeper.us

What is the biopsychosocial nature of health? In this article, you will learn about the three major components that constitute the biopsychosocial nature of health. tophealth.us

Law and legal activities are categorized into two wide areas. Most people do not understand the differences, but the 2 are quite distinct in explanation. Criminal law and civil law are 2 separate and broad entities of law that administer separate sets of the law and punishment. lawcafe.us

A shopping mall is a building or several buildings that form a shopping complex. In this shopping complex, there are several merchandisers represented, with interconnecting walk ways that allow the mall visitors to move from one shopping unit to the other easily. shoppingguru.us

Learning how to use keywords in your page titles can contribute a great deal towards improving your website search engine ranking. As a home business owner, encouraging the search engines to send you targeted traffic consistently should be your number one priority. improveyourhomes.us

Why invest in travel insurance? Travel insurance is the backbone of your travel plan as you can not only be at peace but also can ask for compensation in case of any uncertain event occuring during your vacation. There are many benefits of investing in a suitable travel coverage plan. drtravel.us

2016-06-06 09:17:26    good

Fashion week is a week-long event that is held to commemorate the fashion industry and the cogs that keep the wheel moving. Fashion designers, brands and houses display the latest and best of their collection via runway shows. fashionsaint.us

In order for any business to be successful, you must put ethics first and foremost. This means staying with what really works and staying away from what doesn\'t work. This isn\'t as easy as it seams as you will see from the article. However, it can be achieved. anybusiness.us

Of all the universal laws, the law of attraction is both the most fascinating and the most misunderstood. But in order to really understand the law of attraction, you first need to understand another of the universal laws, the law of vibration. lawcareer.us

Online shopping offers innumerable advantages one of which is to get access to a number of profitable deals on different items. Coupon codes, bargain shopping, comparing prices are some of the most preferred options for getting hold of what you need at low price. shoppingnow.us

Everyone wants their homes to look good - specifically the interiors of their homes. There is always something to be desired in the way that the interior of our places appear, but the one thing that prevents us from getting the desired look is lack of money. Home improvement costs money, even more so when the goal is for it to look good. luxuryhomeimprovement.us

Wondering what prom hair style will suit you? Get professional advice on choosing a prom hair style to complete your look and make it memorable. stylekeeper.us

How Your Firm Can Qualify And Access P O Trade finance;Information on how Canadian business owners and financial managers can access purchase order financing. How P O Finance works in the Canadian trade finance arena. localfinance.us

Many gamers who have invested hours in World of Warcraft\'s MMORPG have blown away the competition by using a simple tool that is incorporated into the game itself. In this article I\'ll explain why you\'ll want to get a leveling guide and follow the procedures they layout for you. If you are playing as a character if the Horde, you\'ll need a Horde leveling guide. legalguide.us

It is important that you have a creative impulse when you are thinking about making home improvements. Even if you do not think of yourself as a creative person, you can consult design resources and look at other homes to develop your creative side. homeimprovementguide.us

There are many personal reasons that web visitors are returning to independent and personal travel agents, however, two reasons, are fairly common and can be found in major forums, blogs and message boards. The number one reason travelers are returning to travel agents is because of the horrify stories that are found online. toptravelers.us

Understanding behavioral and communication styles can help business to grow. Recognizing styles can increase productivity through more sales, and a more collaborative workforce. DiSC model and examples are provided to show how this works. styleblog.us

A businessman has to shift his business to some one else either by his choice or due to life changes. A wise business man, therefore, plans carefully before transitioning out of his business. gobusiness.us

By living in harmony with the Universal Laws, you will attract, manifest, all the people, opportunities that you need to live the life you want. We are living in a world of abundance, there will always be more than enough for everybody. So start receiving yours today. And yes it can all start that quickly if you want to make the change. The choice has always been yours. lawtoday.us

Home security is becoming a bigger issue today than ever. Part of the reason for this is homeowners make their homes such easy targets. According to national authorities, nearly 90% of all burglaries can be avoided and close to 40% of them occur through unlocked doors and windows. besthomeimprovement.us

If you have business travel to London, you need to read this article. In this article you will discover why the London riots created a greater business travel threat than a terrorist attack. We will examine the threat posed by the London riots and demonstrations, terrorist attacks and resulting travel delays, disruptions and changes. travel101.us

Dodaj komentarz:

Treść komentarza: Podpis:

captcha

Przepisz kod:

Jak wstawić obrazek lub link do komentarza?
Drogi Czytelniku W-A.pl - w komentarzach w W-A.pl możesz wstawić zarówno linki jak i obrazki z zewnętrznych serwerów.
Aby wstawić aktywny link wpisz przed nim znaki [www], a po nim [/www] np. [www]www.w-a.pl[/www]
Aby wstawić obrazek wpisz przed jego adresem znaki [img], a po nim [/img] np. [img]www.w-a.pl/obrazek.jpg[/img]
UWAGA: Szerokość "cytowanych" obrazków może wynosić maksymalnie 570 pikseli. Wszystkie większe formaty nie będą wyświetlane.
W razie pytań i problemów piszcie do nas portal(at)w-a.pl

Redakcja W-A.pl nie odpowiada za treść opinii wyrażanych przez internautów piszących na stronach W-A.pl

Oprogramowanie, komputery

ZWCAD 2023 SP2

2022-12-19

ZWCAD 2023 to świetna alternatywa dla innych dostępnych na rynku programów, służących do projektowania… »

Projektowanie może być proste dzięki Archicad 26

2022-08-20

Archicad to jeden z najpopularniejszych programów do projektowania w środowisku openBIM, który… »

Archicad - wzorzec projektu od Multibim

2021-11-09

Architekci i projektanci z różnych branż do tworzenia dokumentacji i modeli obiektów wykorzystują… »

Copyright by W-A.pl 2002 - 2024 W-A.pl Projekt i wykonanie .apeiro